John H

Default OT : Another poll to break Harry's (if he has one) heart

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 18:37:20 -0500, DSK wrote:

John H wrote:

May I refer you to jps remark? He's the one who said, "BFD, as we all
know the American public doesn't know Dean yet."

If this is true, then the proposed Dean electorate has absented
themselves from any sort of news for several months.

Actually, most of what I have heard about Dean has been the right wing smear
campaign against him, parrotted here in this newsgroup.

How then does my comment convince you of anything, especially to the
point of name-calling?

Did I call you names, other than to associate you with Nobby & Wallie? Is that so
offensive to you?

What did you find so offensive?

Actually, none of the 'discussion' here has the power to offend me. It just
seemed slightly out of character for you to indulge in the same kind of mindless
mudslinging.

DSK

PS. What mud did I sling?

John H