NOYB

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:
" Tuuk" wrote in message

That is funny,,

krause calling someone else a liar,,,

Didn't your buddy dubya end his vacation to sign a bill to save a gal's
life in Florida???

Where is all your criticism of dubya on this one krause???

Political masturbation requires no comments. It's obvious to anyone who's
awake.

I absolutely oppose the intrusion of Congress and Bush on this matter. It
is a further example of the Republicans intruding into personal matters,
especially those between a husband and a wife, and it is, I believe a
violation of the 10th Amendment.

So that's your argument? That it violates the 10th Amendment? So I suppose
that you'd prefer that the Florida Congress make the rules instead? Fine.
Republicans control the state congress too.