DSK

Default rec.boats FAQ

Mark Browne wrote:

snip
The answer(s) should certainly be in the FAQ file if we only had one.

snip

We do; see:

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/boats-faq/part1/index.html

http://ejo.univ-lyon1.fr/faq/by-news...rec/rec.boats/

http://www.newsville.com/cgi-bin/getfaq?rec.boats

http://omicron.felk.cvut.cz/FAQ/articles/n1037.html

http://faqs.jmas.co.jp/FAQs/boats-faq/

Of course it's not well organized, and some of it is woefully outdated. As
far as batteries go, I didn't get that far before I found something that was
incorrect and should be removed.... various statements about water ballast,
mostly. And whoever said that Meter boats are "tubby" needs his head
examined, they *are* heavy but are very narrow & deep. However since approx
99.9% of the people coming here are interested in outboard or stern drive
motorboats, it probably doesn't make any difference.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King