NOYB

"John H" wrote in message
On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 00:11:37 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

Today's headline:

"Thousands March Against Syria in Beirut"
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp.../lebanon_syria

(how many thousand? Estimates are around 800,000)

Last week's headline:
"
Hundreds of thousands turn out to Pro-Syrian demonstration in Lebanon
"
(estimates were anywhere from 200-500,000)
When the pro-Syrian people marched, the news headlines read "hundreds of
thousands march". When the anti-Syrian folks marched today, the AP
headline
merely read "thousands march".

I'm still trying to figure out why Jimcomma or basskisser didn't post
this. We
sure saw enough posts about the last one.

CNN gave todays demo a full 15 seconds on the news. I saw nothing on NBC.
The
last demo was shown repeatedly on the unbiased, 'mainstream' media, along
with
the comments about Bush getting a 'slap in the face'.

I saw nothing about this on the news. They were too busy talking about a
black guy who shot a judge and several other people, and another semi-black
guy who molested kids. I guess that 3/4 of a million people standing up for
freedom and Democracy in the Middle East, just isn't news when a Republican
is President.