Capt. Frank Hopkins

Default Best service/Dealer in YOUR area? was ...Two types of boat dealers

My service shop in North Florida is:

Westside Marine, Les Spicer-owner
Mercruiser Factory Certified and has a full warranty on his work.
(904) 695-2756

I recommend them as a fair and honest repair shop. They have done
several repairs on my various boats and always stood behind their work.
I have had only 1 problem with their repairs (454 engine & Bravo II
outdrive change out) and they resolved the issue within 24 hours at no
charge.

Capt. Frank
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~aartworks

RG wrote:

I've got a dealer in Houston TX ( Northshore marine) that is simply
outstanding. I pass a half dozen boat dealer/service locations in the twenty
mile drive I take, through Houston traffic, to get to them. If this be a
free advertisement for them, so be it. Maybe that is exactly the best use of
the band-width here....unsolicited, true, testimonials to the "best" we can
find in our respective areas, by people who have no affiliation except being
happy customers.

Does anyone have a similar recommendation in the Northern Illinois,-
Southern Wisconsin area? I head up there in the summers and would like a
contact there, especially if he was a Yamaha dealer.

Thanks RichG