Joe

Vito wrote:
"Joe" wrote.

Vito wrote:
No, they don't think - period.

Bull**** Vito....What makes you say something so dumb?

Because -
Many are just scared trigger-happy kids with the maturity of 6

year olds.

Geeee we saw that in Nam and WW11.

A lot more in 'Nam than before. Remember that Patton got in trouble

for
disciplining a 'coward'. Times change Now we don't call it cowardice.

Its
considered normal to be so scared your brain trips off line if a

vehicle
approaches?

Daniel Boone and Jess Chisohm were preteens when they began their
adventures. By contrast, many urban and suburban kids don't leave

home
until
they are 30.

Maybe the panty waste surbanite's you live around.

But those panty waste suburbanites are exactly what I'm talking

about. And
they far outnumber kids who grew up around danger nowdays. They can't

deal
with it rationally.

Yeah you see your buddy blown into little peices you do not take
chances and let any vehicle speed up to your position, and BTW any

of
the locals with half a brain know that.

As Oz pointed out, suicide bombers don't drive Bulgarian APC's. The

only
reason to fire on one is that you are too scared to think of that -

or
anything else.

The point is... if any cars driver is so dumb as to approch a military
check point hauling ass and failing to do as instructed he deserves to
be taken out, bullit ridden, killed. If I saw a vehicle failing to slow
down, or stop as instructed then I unload on it, that would be the
smart thing to do.

If you are so fearful you cannot let an APC approach your
position without firing on it, knowing that only friendlies have

APCs, then
you shouldn't have a gun.

What APC can not be stolen? Are APC drivers immune to common sence?

Did GIs in Nam shoot at every helo they saw?

Better safe than sorry

That's the attitude that gave us the Waco Massacre.

No what gave us waco is a bunch of yahoo ATF agents going up against a
group of well armed people. All the ATF had to do was take down Korish
in town and then serve a warrent, But no....... they felt better
kicking in windows like macho men.

Sheeeeeze no wonder none of your kids fight growing up. Seems like

you
folks teach them to bend over and take it.

You're right but the fact that a condition exists doesn't mean I like

it. I
grew up in the rural west - in a house my folks bought from a widow

whos
husband'd been shot by the man next door. Moved to south central LA

in Jr
Hi - am still amused that most folks never saw another kid killed or

even
maimed in hi school. I learned to take a cool rational approach to

danger
rather than panicing. If I hadn't I wouldn't be here. Todays kids

don't have
those advantages- they're kept a pets. Call it progress .....

Well most rural farm boys that joined up durin WW11 most likely never
killed anyone, or had more fist fights than the average kid that joins
today.

I have no problem what so ever in our troops blowing away any vehicle
that fails to follow instructions. We know and everyone in Iraq knows
for a fact that the insurgents use vehicles of all types as suicide
kamakizi type bombs. If some brain dead retard want to committ suicide
by check point.... then Iraq is the place to be.

Joe