engsol

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 20:51:36 -0500, "Glenn Ashmore" wrote:

Anyone ever attempt to build one of these?
http://www.dv-fansler.com/Projects/9.../900gd-dro.htm

I downloaded and compiled the code but would like to know if it is reliable
before I go to the trouble to design and make the boards. Considering all
the parts can be had for under $50 and an AutoAnchor cost over $500 it looks
pretty attractive.

I've used the proximity devices in several projects, and they work
well. They are available from the usual suspects, Allied, Newark, etc.

I visited the web site...the source code is a dot src file, which I refuse
to open...any one have it in a dot txt format? I've looked at a ton of
de-bounce routines, and have invented a pretty fool-proof one. I'm
always curious how others do it.

Norm B