Don White

Default Spring is coming...maybe.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
snip...
Spring. Get here already.

I had cabin fever myself on the weekend. Made my back sore trying to do
speed walking on my treadmill Friday, so I had to get my floor exercise mat
out for a few rounds of back exercise. I took the van and drove down to a
popular beach on Mahone Bay. Tide was high and this makes the beach very
narrow. A cold wind was blowing and there was slush in the water at some
places...but I could Fantasy about this summer. I'll anchor my sailboat off
the beach and under a makeshift bimini cover, I'll checkout the lovely
ladies while sipping on a cold 'brown beverage'. When I get too hot , I'll
just slip overboard for a refreshing swim. This beach, although small, is
one of the few on our Atlantic coast where you can swim in relative comfort
from mid July till Labour Day.
see Queensland Beach...much better looking at low tide & during the summer.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...d/Hpim0080.jpg