Why did I know you would focus on the negative?

******************
I have no idea.

Could it be because you posted a report that said that the creation of
a lot of low wage jobs where folks have no realistic chance to put
"pressure" on wages was "good news"?

The economy is not the DJIA. It's the pile of bills on the kitchen
table in every working home in the nation. We have traditionally been
judged as a nation not on how fabulously wealthy the Jay Goulds, John
Rockefellers, Andrew Carnegies, Howard Hughes and Bill Gates of society
can become, but rather on how well our common, ordinary, everyday
working men and women are able to live. Our wroking people have been
able to own houses, cars, annual vacations, many of them can even
afford boats..........ain't happening at $8 an hour. Especially when
"family values" applaud one parent staying home to raise the kids.