M. Redecke

Evan Gatehouse wrote in message ...
Brian Whatcott wrote:
On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 16:44:17 -0800, Evan Gatehouse
wrote:

Brian Whatcott wrote:

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 01:43:07 GMT, "Glen \"Wiley\" Wilson"

A customer in Singapore had me update my software to handle this
barograph's NMEA output:

http://www.bohlken.net/

snip...

Price for our digital marine barograph is indeed 295,- EURO, shipping
within Germany is included.

Customers outside Germany do not pay our VAT, so the price is 254,31
exactly.
Please ask for for the shipping costs to your contry sending an email
at

We always look for the cheapest carrier.

Beside the way to add a usb-cable to one of our instruments, there are
on the market worldwide some electronic barometers and barographs with
usb output.
More or less i know them all, but i know the german/european market
the best of course.

You may find one at
- http://www.isy.biz (Germany) 250,- EUR
- or at spi-marine (Germany) at 249,- and 289,-
- or at navtronic.com (baromaus) may be not available at the moment
199,- EUR
- or meteograph from Switzerland
- or meteorecorder.de
- in USA weather-jack

The vetus barograph (data output i donīt know) is in my opinion not
available at the moment, comes from Sprecher Automation in Austria i
think.

As a manufacturer i tried to be neutral listing the electronic
barographs on the market.
But this is still a news group and not a bazar...and i hope it will
remain.

Michael