MC

mlw wrote:
Can someone tell me weather it is possible to feed one-self during a
high sea cruising trip on a 36' sailing boat just by fishing? I just
dream to buy a boat and cruise around the world, but have zero
experience so far.

Hope this hasn't already been mentioned..... but the middle of the
ocean is a very barren place so unless you're sure that your passage
follows the combination of structures, currents and seasonal elements
that hold fish you may end up a tad peckish at times, and most likely
at times when your furtherest from any alternative.

You could always learn preserving techniques to store your catch when
it is in abundance.......

Cheers