Paul Dougherty

Default prop shop recommendations

Jason,
Try http://www.midwestpropeller.com/ Bob has sold me new props and
fixed banged up ones very reasonable. he has a very quick turnaround
as well.

Paul

"jasper" wrote in message news:3f256f4c_2@newsfeed...
While out on the mississipppi yesterday, i was cruising along and aparantly
hit a underwater log or stump, cuase i felt a jolt and a loss of speed, i
throttled down to a idle's pace and turned the boat for home.. I figured
since the prop was still turning i would probably make it home, and i did..
it certainly had less speed then before, and sure enough there are some
pretty serious gouges on all three blades..

I would like to keep the cost as low as possible,
would anyone recommend a good prop shop to fix this prop.
Any recommendations would be great, thanx
i can ship it for free so as long as it is in the US, it will be fine.

jason