Bruce on horizon

Hi Skip
Maybe I should have been a bit more diplomatic in my post and for those of
you who are offended by my signature, I appologise in advance. Ebay is
bringing top prices for alot of the things you mentioned...seems that
everyone is rebuilding hurricane boat here in florida and driving up the
prices. I am still trying to figure out the refrigeration thing. The first
thing I will tackle is the insulation around the box and make a decision as
to vacumn insulation panels. I am still debating getting rid of my genset
and going all solar like you. Since I have a ketch, the radar arch is out
of the question so I have to look at putting solar array on top of the
cockpit roof that I intend to build( Much like yours.)
When are you shoving off?
Bruce and Elaine
www.cruisinglife.net

(this is the signature I normally send)