Skip Gundlach

Hi, Wally, and group,

"WaIIy" wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 18:52:24 -0500, "Bruce on horizon"
wrote:

Skip
Unload your junk on ebay...not here
Bruce

--
Shield Finishes and Nauticoat Marine Finish Systems
www.shieldfinishes.com

Bruce, spam your housepaints in a home improvement group.

Thanks

I thought long and hard about posting this. However, as our saga has been
relatively constant fodder for this group for a couple of years, now, I
figured most of the regulars would recognize me and the situation - and, if
not interested, skip over it.

OTOH, other (regular) folks like Glenn, who, for whatever reason, might like
to have a shot at perfectly good stuff at small fractions of new pricing,
might like to know about it. Being thoroughly overwhelmed with everyday
stuff (including the two MRIs on the day of posting, and the anticipated
additional surgeries resultant, along with trying to sell and vacate my
house while commuting to the boat 600 miles away), I didn't take the time to
try to figure out who among all the participants here might have an interest
and mail them separately.

As I'm not a marketer or reseller, and don't broadcast anything I might
have, you all have my apologies if I've misjudged the reception in your
mailbox/screen. And, should these fail to find a home among my "homeys"
they will, indeed go on eBay. Experience suggests they'd get a lot more
there - but given that I've given away virtually all of my household stuff
(it won't go on the boat!), selling only a couple of notable items, money
isn't the object - instead, it's finding a good home for stuff I don't need.
The radios *will* go to eBay, as will some other stuff, most likely, more
commonly found or minimal usage.

So, Mea Maxima Culpa for those I've offended. For Bruce, how'd your search
for multi-format refrigeration go?

L8R

Skip and Lydia, still struggling to get both feet on the boat

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig

away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore.
Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain