Short Wave Sportfishing

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 13:30:07 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

John H wrote:
Wal-Mart's Colorado Unit Rejects Union

3 minutes ago

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Wal-Mart Stores Inc. (NYSE:WMT - news) on Friday said
workers at its Colorado tire shop have voted to reject union representation, a
step which deals another blow to efforts to unionize at the world's largest
retailer.

A Wal-Mart statement said tire and lube express associates at its Loveland
supercenter voted 17-1 to reject representation by the United Food & Commercial
Workers Union.
What a shame. Wow, seventeen to one.

Wal-Crap's been closing its stores after employees vote for a union.

BTW, Herring, as a sub teacher, aren't you drawing the benefits
negotiated by a labor union?

Actually, in this state anyway, subs aren't part of the collective
bargaining agreement because they aren't subject to the same
educational requirements beyond having a basic degree qualification.

I don't think they are in any other state either, but I'm not sure of
that.

Are you paying your dues, or are you the typical Republican freeloader?

Subs in this state don't pay union dues.

Later,

Tom