mark

Your mention of the Bridgenorth Bailer caught my attention. Great product!
I was unable to find it on your website, but will assume it will be added
shortly. Great website too Aaron! I have added it to my favorites to
check back periodically.

For those folks looking for something to mount / stow the Bailer, our
company manufactures Rail, Canopy, & LifeLine hooks that fill the need,
along with many other applications as well such as routing shorepower
cables. For more information, please visit our site at
www.ripnet.com/vtf/prod03.htm or email me direct (info on website).

We contemplated doing the Miami Boat Show this year especially after the
owner of the Bailer company began telling me about it, but maybe next year.
We have a growing list of retailers in Canada for our product and recently
landed a national distributor for Canada as well, and the Miami show could
be a venue to bridge into the US.

Mark

"Aaron" wrote in message
ups.com...
I had a chance to spend a couple days at Strictly Sail and the
International Boatshow in Miami, checking out the new gear and gadgets.
And I've begun posting some of the items at www.navagear.com, a daily
weblog for this sort of thing. And I'd be delighted to take requests
for items to look into and write up.

Some things I've posted, and others coming up:

Raymarine E-series displays
Raymarine wireless autopilot remotes
LED lighting
Remote Operated Vehicles
NMEA 2000 marine networking
Glacier Bay electric propulsion
Stainless Steel Safe
ACR handheld GPS EPIRB
Bridgenorth Boathook/Bailer
Tropikool Sterling Cycle Refrigeration
XM Weather

Anybody else want to share some of the interesting stuff they may have
seen?

Aaron Tinling
s/v Sweet Destiny
www.navagear.com