Doug Dotson

It's not a good choice for marine use.

"Courtney Thomas" wrote in message
Harbor Freight has one that'll do 6,12,&24 but no temp sensing :-(

Courtney

Gordon Wedman wrote:

"Doug Dotson" wrote:

I'm not aware of a charger that does multiple voltages.

I agree. Never seen one advertised in the boating market. Car charges
can typically do 6v or 12v by flicking a switch and these are cheap.
Temp sensing is not common though. 24volt chargers are usually just 24v.

"Doug Dotson" dougdotson@NOSPAMcablespeedNOSPAMcom wrote in message

I'm not aware of a charger that does multiple voltages.

Doug
s/v Callista

"Courtney Thomas" wrote in message

I'm looking for the least expensive and reliable [multiple voltage -
i.e. 6, 12, 24] battery charger currently available. Temperature sensing
is a must.

Any recommendations ?

Thank you,
Courtney