Larry W4CSC

Default Vector Mfg closeout bargains

I have a Vector 2/10/40/100A computerized portable battery charger/battery
reconditioner. (WalMart sells this one for $89. Waste Marine sells the
next model DOWN for $129.95...a waste.) This computerized switching-
regulator, pure DC battery charger is the finest unit I've ever owned. It
down-shifts the charge as the battery comes up. Hell, you can set it on
40A and hook it to a little 2AH gelcell and its computer will set it to
charge the little gelcell, perfectly.

I've asked Vector to consider this design with one little software change
to create a mounted BIG CURRENT marine charger....the ability for it to
SELF START when you switch on a load in the boat. Once charge is complete,
the unit shuts itself completely down and you have to press a button to
restart it. Nuts.....

Being a switcher, with pure DC coming out of it, it doesn't induce hum on
the house batteries, even at 40A of power, to buzz your electronics.

Well, back to my topic......

While looking at the Closeout section of their webpages, I found some great
stuff for cruisers I thought you might be interested in.....

VEC239 PORTA-BLEND BLENDER
Model: VEC239-(CLOSEOUTS)
Date Added:
Price: $24.99

VEC236 SEVEN INCH HIGH SPEED SANDER/POLISHER
Model: VEC236 (remanufactured)
Date Added:
Price: $44.98

VEC234 12 VOLT DC HEAVY-DUTY TRUCK/RV FAN
Model: VEC234-(CLOSEOUTS)
Date Added:
Price: $10.99
NOTE - Great cabin fan made of METAL, not cheap plastic.
Powerful but quiet. No plastic noises!

VEC132-VECTORLITE 1,500,000 CANDLE POWER CORDED SPOTLIGHT
Model: VEC132-remanufactured
Date Added:
Price: $11.99
12V...Same unit is over $100 at Waste Marine....

VEC246 MINI CONSOLE (7 LITER) TRAVEL COOLER/WARMER
Model: VEC246-(CLOSEOUTS)
Date Added:
Price: $19.99
Beer cooler for cockpit?

VEC248 BUG-B-GONE/12-VOLT INSECT KILLER
Model: VEC248-(CLOSEOUTS)
Date Added:
Price: $4.99
There aren't any bugs in your boat, are there?
12 V but zapper.

Well, see and order from:
http://www.vectormfg.com/site2/vecto...t.php?cPath=40

They sure make great battery chargers......