Larry Demers

Who Knows? Nobody will investigate it.
Try yourself; Try to prove that anyone did it, and name them please.
Provide proof of your accusations too. They were Arabs you say? Really?
Prove it.

That is what is still missing here. 911 has NOT been solved. There is
plenty more to know before anyone can make accusations. Osama was the
named triggerman, but why aren't we even looking for him? We let him go in
Tora Bora, so that the war against "terror" (what terror?) could continue
to Iraq/Iran/Syria. Lies, lies, lies.

Disgusted

prodigal1 wrote:

Internationally Acclaimed Education theorist and current Prof. Irwin
Corey Chair at the University of Alice Springs, K. Smith wrote:

You really should grow up a bit, this genuinely is a winner takes
all war, the reason you don't fully understand is that your admin has
successfully protected you from further attacks since 911.

Do grace us with yet more of your wisdom Oh esteemed one. Who did
attack the bldgs in New York and Washington?