DSK

Joe wrote:
His story reminds me of a movie I watched yestersday called Wind. If
you havent seen it I recommend it.

That was a pretty good movie, worth seeing on the big screen. It makes a
silly soap opera out of racing, but I suppose most people won't know any
better.

Guy loses the American Cup & girl, goes out into the desert and with
the help of many he builds a boat at the Deadman's Flat yacht club and
wins back the cup from the Ozzies and his girl.

Great sailing scenes, International 14 - 12 meter boats.

Did you notice that not one of those boats was built out of steel, Joe?
In fact, no America's Cup racer has ever been built out of steel. You
should watch out for becoming a Crapton wanna-be, making retard-o claims
about the superiority of your boat just 'cuz it's yours.

DSK