Joanne

Default Using a Blaster Horn Question

What is the correct way to signal distress with a horn?

I want to paddle in the Louisiana swamps at the end of April and there is a
chance of getting lost. The critters might eat my bread-crumb trail
markers.

So, do I signal SOS on the horn? How long do I wait between blasts? How
many blasts can I get out of one horn. I'm supposing there is the "canned
air" type and maybe a rechargeable type or similar battery operated type.

Is there a different signal for paddling in the Hood Canal?

--
Sincerely,
Joanne

If it's right for you, then it's right, . . . . . for you!!!

Play - http://www.jobird.com
Pay for Play - http://www.jobird.com/refund.htm
Looking for Love? - http://www.jobird.com/hearts.htm
Garden Kinder CDs