Tim

The starter motor is "valeo D9R116" there is no other ifo available
Regards,

Raju

Ok, I called J&N in OH. and they said according to the break down of
the starter, there isn't a needle bearing available for that starter.
There probably was one when the starter was made new, but Valeo has a
"Bushing kit" consisting of two bushings that may, or may not replace
the needlebearing.

Vasleo part number: 182050

Which may or may not contain the starter housing bushing. I don't know.
The Valeo break down is pretty vague.

anyhow, If all else fails, a local machine shop should be able to at
least make a bushing for your starter and a minimal cost.

J&N Does have the starter available for $245.00 U.S. (Jobber whosale)
and I don't knwo about the shipping costs.

They're phone number is 1-800-366-7100

Sorry, I can't be of better assistance.

good luck!
Tim