mason

Hey, good choice of a boat to build. I just heard from somebody in
Australia who had one built and sent to him. Am trying to get orders
for Birdwatchers myself but would love to build one of Graham's boats
mainly because somehow he draws excellent sailers. I often get plywood
from Boulter, too, but my son Reuben Smith (tumblehomeboatworks.com)
claims to have a better source. I'm thinking it's Maine Coast Supply,
if there is such a thing. Check with Reuben. I'll be buying a pile of
oukoume soon, myself, for Birdwatchers I hope. Mason Smith,
www.adirondackgoodboat.com