Capt. Mooron

Forget it... Loony Lonny is as dumb as a post of Softwood Lumber.

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 20:31:02 GMT, "Lonny Bruce"
scribbled thusly:

Australia, and all thoseSt Pacific and Asian countries are grateful
for the help the US gave, but get just a little peeved when Yanks want
to rewrite history.

I don't blame you, because that is not what happened. I never said it
did.

However, the fact remains, and you admit it, that the likes of Bush's
father
played a pivotal role in defeating the Japanese. In FACT it would not
have
happened without them. That is my one and only point, and I appreciate
you
finally admitting to it.

Lonny

There you go again...."pivotal role"

Can you please get it thru your head that there were a whole bunch of
armies out there and that they all played a "pivotal role" in various
actions be it an Australian coast watcher, a lone New Zealand pilot, a
New Guinea native ,the American commander of a battle fleet, a Fijian
native or a Chinese.

You really DO need to read that history!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.