Tuuuk

krause,,

you are a liar

It isn't funny your involvement with unions,, I mean you said yourself that
you knew Jimmy Hoffa personally,,, lol,,, you said yourself your own
involvement with two unions helped or probably caused their companies
demise.
Your union slob involvement and destruction of the economy had your hand in
it krause,, I bet you are proud of that krause,, job migration ,, other
countries laughing at the west just before they crush us economically,,,
lol,,, and you brag you were involved.

krause,, you cannot even run a family,, (you lost your own children, you
lost 2 wives and this one is 20 years dumber or younger than you), and you
think you can run a business,,, lol,,,

And this woman 20 years younger,, lol,,,ouch,,, oo,, and you don't hate
women,, I bet she is your cook, cleaner, does our laundry just right,,,
lol,, krause that is funny,, to hear this dumb broad is earning an education
,,, lol,,, is she a left over from your teaching days?? did you breach a
student/teacher relationship krause?? hmmmm,,, this I gotta ask your friend
about,, first off I don't believe you,, your a professional liar,,, but once
again, I think you are off your meds again,,,

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news
Tuuuk wrote:
Ok,, krause,,, lets have a look,,, as I cannot waste with you this
morning,,

"''"'' Actually, it was Local 99 of the Purple Pickle Packers..."'''''

First you said it was the

'"'''FudgePackers Local 103 ''''"

I told you, you cannot read. I belong to Local 99 of the Purple Pickle
Packers. YOU are in FudgePackers Local 103. My guess is that this went
right over your head.