Billgran

Default Oil & Plug Opinions

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Interestingly, I haven't really come across a customer service line at
Yamaha similar to the one I called at Mercury.

I believe you are correct. However, I *do* remember that obscure
number being posted here a few years back. Maybe somebody will
remember it?

It would be nice. Did we ever have a Yamaha dealer posting here, or did
Lucretia Borgia of Oz chase him off, too? We used to have a couple
dealers and dealer mechanics who were helpful here. I think Grannis is
the only one left.

The Yamaha customer service number is 800-962-7926. Be advised that Yamaha
is not always as "consumer friendly" as Mercury and Bombardier (OMC) help
lines are.

Bill Grannis
service manager