Bert Robbins

wrote in message
ups.com...
Chuck,
Sort of looks like this doesn't it. :-)
http://www.lopolight.com/Paul

*********************

Don't know. I get "page cannot be displayed."

Do you have someting to do with this product? (/Paul)

Really bright light at a low power consumption. Clever idea.

I noticed a mistype, however, in my post. The units are water tested to
30 meters, not 90 meters. Still, that's great. If your boat sinks in
100 feet of water or less and the lights stay on, it will be easy to
find on the bottom. :-)

They are putting them in fleet vehicle's and traffic lights on the East
Coast.

They have been around for six or more years and are now making it into more
and more products.

Maybe if you didn't use AOL you would be able to see the real Internet with
out being censored.