Y. Oda

Are these approved lights - as in USCG for use in
US waters?

I looked on the manufacturers sit and they provide
no comparison data for incandescent vs led.

Just curious.

Later,

Tom
wrote in message
ups.com...
Chuck,
Sort of looks like this doesn't it. :-)
http://www.lopolight.com/Paul

Don't know. I get "page cannot be displayed."

Do you have someting to do with this product? (/Paul)

Really bright light at a low power consumption. Clever idea.

I noticed a mistype, however, in my post. The units are water tested to
30 meters, not 90 meters. Still, that's great. If your boat sinks in
100 feet of water or less and the lights stay on, it will be easy to
find on the bottom. :-)