Leonard

Tomek,
I have been in the process of building a Roberts 53G. I started from
the bare plans and had to do all the work alone. You won't believe how
hard it is to find people willing to work (a four letter word here in
Arkansas). I was lucky enough to find some latinos who give an honest
days work at a fair price to do the roughing out of the inside
building.

I started in August 1991 and as I said I started from the ground up. I
have a little over 1900 hours with a lot of lost time due to injuries.
This is NOT a cheap operation. At present I have put in just over
$107,000 into it. That includes an engine and many more items that are
required on a boat. If all goes as planed the boat will be in the water
within the next 12 months.

If I had it to do over, I would just but a boat and go sailing.
Good luck,
Leonard