Brian Whatcott

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 14:30:47 -1000, "renewontime dot com"
wrote:

Every once and a while, you may also hear the Dolphns
that the Navy trains for their "Special Ops" (they sometimes take the
dolphins down the channel behind Harbor Island.

Where do people get these crazy ideas from?

Sorry Earl, crazy as it may seem, it's all true. I'm a retired Lieutenant
Commander from the US Navy,

///
This is not to say that I condone this use/misuse of our waterborne friends,
I'm just telling you that it is being done.

Hmmm...someone didn't read the dolphin post quite well enough, I'd
say?

:-)

Brian W