Harry

"Simon Hawkins "simon.hawkins2DELETETHIS"@" "DELETETHIS schreef in
bericht ...
Hi, I am looking to buy a Canadian (Open) Canoe that will mainly be used
solo on a fairly flat river. I was hoping for any advice that you could
give me. As I will usually be portaging the boat by myself it will need to
be very light. I am looking to spend about £700 top whack for a boat. The
trickiest bit is that I would like it to be fairly fast as I often go out
on the water with kayakers.
Any help would be appreciated.

Simon

Hi Simon,

First of all, you won't be able to keep the same speed as a kayaker. All
canadian canoes are (a bit) slower.
If you want a fast canoe, a WeNoNah Voyager or Prism (both solo) could be a
good option.
But before you buy, try as many boats as possible and when it feels good you
have the right one!
Enjoy your search.

Harry