Paul Oman

Dave W wrote:

Hello Courtney,
I knew a fellow that used latex house paint on his wooden catboat. It
always looked fresh and could be touched-up at a moment's notice. I would
think it a little too soft for use on the deck, but I have never tried it.
Dave

used it for years on the deck of my 25 ft sailboat in Galveston Bay. Has the
nice flat no gloss finish, could fix and touch up years after application with
almost no visible color difference. Deck was non skid so 'wear' was only on
top of grit thus most of the deck paint never had actual contact. Anyway, it
worked great, even in the cockpit.

paul oman

--

"Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include
a free trip around the Sun every year."