Capt. NealŪ

Default The real results of the resounding Bush victory.

Dear Group,

It seems to me that the real result of the Bush victory
is a further entrenchment of irrational leftist thought
ala the likes of DSK concerning current affairs.

Rather than reconsider their views that certainly are
way out in left field and have been soundly rejected
by the majority of God fearing Americans, these liberals
demonstrate their arrogance and failure to learn by
expecting the majority who rejected their thinking to
compromise toward the direction of the leftists.

Sorry, but that's not the way the world works.

Thinking this way is clearly irrational. When people
have their political and social views and agenda
soundly rejected by the majority, it behooves them
to moderate their extreme views and move more
toward the views of the majority. The more those
with a defeated political agenda complain and whine
and refuse to accept reality, the more they appear
to be bordering on the insane. This is fact. This
is sad fact.

Let me give you defeated leftist Democrats a little
advice. Move towards the center by admitting your
extreme views are not what the majority of the
American public can abide. The vote in the 2004
where Democrats lost big proves this to be a fact
as did the vote in 2002.

The more leftists continue to move even farther left
and the more leftists embrace extremism the more they
will have their hopes and dreams dashed. Why do
you liberals insist on shooting yourselves in the foot
time and time again. Are you incapable of learning?
Are you not able to consider that what you want is
not to be? What's good for America is bad for you.
What's good for you is bad for America. That's
the position you have put yourselves in. Stupid!

It is all the more pathetic to see some people in this
group who claim to be sailors espousing the liberal
philosophy just a stridently now as before the election
they lost by such a large margin. Sailors must accept
reality to be successful at sailing. You liberals can't
possible be successful sailors because you are in
a constant state of denial. You deny the obvious.
You deny the fact that your ideas are so far out
of the mainstream that your ideas are rejected
outright.

It is tantamount to sailing in a full gale and trying to
tell your crew that you are becalmed. Or racing a
J/27 in a J/24 fleet and expecting the fleet to accept
your unwanted presence with open arms. You're irrational
and you're dangerous to yourselves and to others.

Try therapy and try embracing reality. I can't speak
for others here, but I can speak for myself when I say
your constant irrational drivel makes me want to puke.

You are wasting your time and you are wasting your
lives. You are a pathetic bunch of incapable-of-learning,
bitter, nonsensical, flatulence laden losers.

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal