gpickren

Default $1,195 for Complete New Merc Alpha One Drives

Wayne,

Fortunately it's true and the drives are indeed good. This company was not
thrown together on a "shoestring". It's a major effort by a real company.
As I said, we've been testing the units all year and we know they work. The
lower gears are Gleason cut and made from a high nickel alloy. The shafts
are bimetal friction welded. The cases are cast from a corrosion resistant
aluminum alloy, polished, and finished using a 4 step coating/painting
process.

Our strategy is to change the industry by changing how older sterndrives are
maintained. With the price and the warranty, it's not only a safe buy, but
a good buy.

Greg Pickren
Sterndrive Engineering

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 23:05:20 GMT, "Clams Canino"
wrote:

This is gonna be a big hit!

Good job Greg.

-W

Problem is, it sounds too good to be true, and we all know what that
means.

You first?