Alberto \(Tilax\)

Default Bluetooth GPS

I'm buying a GPS receiver.. one of those little boxes without any display
but transmitting data with bluetooth protocol.
I've also a notebook pc I'd like to use with a marine navigation software
and ad smartphone nokia 6600.

Anyone has already tried such a receiver?
I'm wondering if I can get satellite signals while the receiver (and so the
antenna) is 'downstairs' (sigh, don't know the english term) in the boat.
If not, does it work fi the receiver is near the rudder wheel and the
notebook is 'downstairs' (If I cannot keep the receiver inside hope the
bluetooth has enough power to transmit to the notebook.. wich would be
down).

[Sorry for my english] :-(

Thanks.
Alberto.-