Thom Stewart

Garry,

There has been somebody at Capitol Yachts answering the phone and
selling parts. You might try and find out if they still have an inside
Helm station or the parts to build one

The Address;
Capital Yachts
25914 President Ave
Harbor City, Calif 90710
Phone
(213) 530-1311

Their set-up is great. The Inside is a manual clutch on a cable operated
sector off the Cockpit Helm.

If you have to go from scratch, I suggest you consider Hydaulic.
Remember you'll need to get Shift and throttle control inside also. The
control cables can be run under the pilothouse sole and to the engine.

My inside helm is a Teak Binnacle at the Nav Station chart table. You'd
need something like that for inside visablity

Ole Thom