s/v Marrakesh

I am embarrassed by our lax policy on sewage.

Then why be a hypocrite and violate it yourself?

US law dictates that you have a holding tank and that your through-hulls are
secured with a lock. If you are boarded by the US Coast Guard, you will be
fined and your vessel may be seized. Even US Customs Agents are aware of
this law and may seize your vessel until the USCG can board you.

I am dismayed that (especially in this post 9-11 world) someone would enter
our country with the willfull intent to violate our laws, and have the balls
to ask for advice on how to do it... thanks neighbor.

Save yourself a fine and an unhappy flight home: either install a holding
tank, or lock your through-hull and buy a porta-potty for $100. There are
pump out stations all over the East coast so there's no excuse to violate
the law.

Either that, or be a -real- sailor and go offshore, well beyond US
Territorial waters, if you find our laws so distasteful.