DSK

Maxprop wrote:
Your derision of my comment makes the presumption that I might actually give
a rat's posterior

Well, do you give a rat's posterior about making a posterior of
yourselve when you express opinions that are (shall we tactfully say)
not rooted in fact?

You can build a lot and still build well. You can also build custom boats
that are crap. It all depends on where the money goes.

True, but you cite the exceptions rather than the rule.

If there are exceptions, then citing the rule and insisting that your
enxamined and uninformed judgement must be considered axiomatic is not
exactly wise.

... The boats
you seem to be defending have a lengthy reputation for building
cookie-cutter boats for the low-end market and for the charter market.

The only boat(s) I'm defending is Jeanneau, which has built a wide range
of non-mass-produced-crap boats. But you don't want to know about them.

Never heard of a Stellar.

Custom. Premium in every respect.

OK I will keep my eyes peeled for one.

I've been aboard a couple of Flemings, and they are very nice.

Did you go down into the engine room?

.... Have you seen a new Symbol 45 Pilothouse fast trawler?
Most impressive, especially considering the price.

Never heard of them either.

DSK