Steve

"myo aung" wrote in message
does anyone has soldering iron that i can borrow

I believe in being as autonomous as possible on my boat or in my shop.
Seldom find a need to borrow anything.. Additionally I attempt to be as
independent of shore power as possible when it comes to onboard repairs.

That said, I have a 12 volt soldering iron, from Radio Shack. I'm not sure
of the wattage but it must be around 40 watts and is somewhat dependent on
the battery voltage. I all but electronics, I much prefer it to my 120 vac
soldering iron. Really heats fast and does a great job on the heavier
electrical connectors.

My experience and opinion, FWIW.

Steve
s/v Good Intentions