Rich Hampel

You should post this on the Tayana Owner EMail Discussion List on
Sailnet; and, at http://www.tayanaowners.org/
Ty37 Ketches are quite rare and VERY desirable as they sail MUCH better
than the cutter version. Why so cheap??????

In article
outboats.com,
alvanskl wrote:

I have a 1981 Tyana 37 Ketch for sale at $55,000. Needs some maintenance
such as new engine hoses, freeing up steering cables, etc. as it has been
sitting for 13 years in dry dorage. Proven sailor from Maine to Venezuela.
Lived aboard ten years. Aries windvane self steering. Why waste all that
money on a new one? Best way to learn a boat is work on her. Email me at
for details.AL