JG

I'm sure if you offered him $10, he'd take it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bell" wrote in message
Biel wrote:
hi life forms! :-)

I are searching a "perfect" boat for me...
I want to live in and travel around the world... who no ? :-)

http://captneal.homestead.com/Vessel.html

Etap 30i is the only choice at this moment...
but... after reading this pages...
http://www.sleepingwithoars.com/new_page_11.htm

Displacement of etap in only 3600kg, little no ? oh yes if this boat is
unsinkable can't carry many weigh of course! :-)
but... in web page say "...could feel the hull flexing in the waves!"
experiences whit etap in rough weather ?

also for rough weather the etap have big "windows"...
this "windows" are very solid ? or can break and... oh oh... water
inside :-)

another quiz...
bernard moitessier in a book write about a strong bat charger from
propeller when are under sail, AND OF COURSE with the engine stoped...
where I find one ? I don't want ridiculous wind "generators" :-)

and the last...
what happened with the guy of "Sheila in the wind" (adrian hayter)
after arrived at NZ ?

bye from Catalonia,
Biel