bowgus

Default Getting the right price? I/O Repair

Well there you go ... "Some intake manifolds have coolant circulated
through them to provide heating. When coolant is circulated through the
intake manifold, it may be referred to as a wet-type intake, whereas a
dry-type intake does not have coolant circulation."

"bowgus" wrote in message
news
Well I don't have my trusty reference with me ... it's in my bottom drawer
at work :-) ... but I did not know there was water flow through an intake
manifold ... exhaust manifold yes ... turbocharger precooling ok ... but

an
intake manifold for carburated, injected ?

"WaIIy" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 09:47:36 -0500, "Matt"
wrote:

Well all i can go on is the mechanics word, he said that the manifold

was
rotted through to the housing (i think that's the way), Basically he

said
since it was in salt water it's entire life before i bought it he said
that's what happend. I have used them before and the place has come
recommended..

I guess there's an easy way for you to find out the answer.