Dan Krueger

So what did you see at the boat show???

Harry Krause wrote:
Dan Krueger wrote:

Did you sell it or move it?

Dan

Harry Krause wrote:

JohnH wrote:

On 17 Dec 2004 08:33:41 -0800, "BigBadJohn"
wrote:

Does anyone customarily give Tips to their Marina? What about other
people who work on/around your boat?

I keep mine in a boatel. I give the forklift operators tips at
Christmas and about midway through the summer.
John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD, on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and
necessary to resolve it." Rene Descartes

When I had my Parker at the same boatel Herring used, I gave the
forklift operator $20 for each launch/retrieval. The operators there
were first-class in every regard, and always very, very careful with
my boat. And when they stored it, it was always put on a convenient
rack.
The care they took was worth the $20.

I moved it to a marina closer to where I like to fish, though it is
informally for sale