Thom Stewart

Hey Crapton,

Mr everything right, How about a post on the Broken Boom? How about a
History of the names on the "Banana Boat" before you changed the name
because of all the laughs the ASA was having? How about the true story
of the Keel?

Tell us about your project of making her unsinkable?

How about a re-telling of shooting the Inlet against the CG advice?

How about that for an Old Man's memory?

I still have many more of your tales. I'll save them. In the mean time,
Crapton. These are stories that you have posted. The real Crapton will
has no problem recalling them for the Newbies. (Nor will I)

Ole Thom