swatcop

Default Police Marine Units

"John Gaquin" wrote in message
I'll echo Harry's points above -- DUI, noise, and careless & reckless. If
your jurisdiction couples careless with reckless, you can probably squeeze
even more of the yahoos than with reckless alone. Depending on what part

of
FL, your department probably has some pretty well thought out patrol and
enforcement objectives, but those three would probably yield the greatest
aggregate benefit to the boating community and the public at large.

Thanks for asking, and thanks for doing your job.

JG

Actually, there are no current enforcement objectives (thus the change in
administration). I've spoken with some of the surrounding agency's marine
officers and have gotten some pretty good ideas, but I want to know what the
PUBLIC wants done. Thank you for your input.
--
-= swatcop =-

"If it wasn't for stupid people I'd be unemployed."