otnmbrd

Default Rettungsboot, safe-boat

You sit in the boat, facing forward (on the ship)with a full body
harness and head harness/strap.
Should be able to find any number of manufacturers

Calif Bill wrote:
He does. He means the orange colored ones on rails at the back of the cargo
ships. Never looked at the name of the maker. Just go down to the local
port and look at most any large commercial ship. I understand it is an
E-ticket ride when they launch. Must wear your seatbelt and harness.

"Chuck Tribolet" wrote in message

I think he means "lifeboat".

--
Chuck Tribolet

http://www.almaden.ibm.com/cs/people/triblet

Silicon Valley: STILL the best day job in the world.

"Rolf Pruemmer" wrote in message

Who can tell me the supplier of a safe-boat, that is not lowered to the

water surface by a rope of chain, but is freely falling into

the water, diving, and then lifted to the surface by itself.

Thanks very much in advance!
R.Pruemmer