Doug Kanter

......which is a great reason to take screen shots of those screens after
you've entered the right info and tested. Shift-PrtSc - now a picture of the
screen's in the clipboard. Switch over to a blank MS Word doc or Excel sheet
and hit Edit, Paste, and you've got a record of your settings.

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
nk.net...
It probably changed or cleared the numbers for the server you log into.
Forget where they are set up. Call you DSL people to get the numbers and
where you plug them in.
Bill

"Eisboch" wrote in message
. ..
After my last test, I logged off, then could not log back onto my DSL
service.

Whatever was included in the latest Windows update download really

screwed
this computer up.

After scratching my head and ass for a while, I finally did a system

restore
to the settings of yesterday. Now everything seems fine again.

I hate computers.

Eisboch