Scout

As bad as the Harleys are, I stopped in at the (West Chester) Indian Shop to
look over the new models. 2 of them were dripping oil on the showroom floor!
I did like the belt drives though.
Scout

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Ok big mouth, tell us what American bike he could have bought in 1975
for that kind of money.

Tell us which American bike he could have bought that weighs less than
2 tons.

Tell us which American bike he could have bought in '75 that had the
same performance as his S380.

SV

wrote in message
On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 15:02:48 -0500, Capt. NealŪ

wrote:

You are such a dope. A motorcycle made in 1975 in Japan has nothing
to do with Pearl Harbor.

Yeah - why buy American? Everybody should be asking themselves that
question. Especially those claiming to be patriots.

Besides, you Harley Davidson people are so stupid you don't even
realize more than half the part on your so-called American bike
are made in Japan, China, Taiwan, Mexico etc. There is no
such thing as an American motorcycle anymore.

I know that very well. However, I also know that the profits from
Harley stay here and go back into our own economy, while the profits
from your Suzuki went to Japan. All that did was make our balance of
trade worse. Meanwhile the Japs wouldn't let American farmers sell
rice in their country. **** you and all the anti-American traitors
just like you!

I bet John Wayne and Ronald Reagan never rode a Suzuki!

Have yourself another cup of rice, traitor!

BB

CN

wrote in message

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 14:46:13 -0500,

Says the dope who has been boasting all day about his Japanese
motorcycle and how he thinks it can whip any American motorcycle.

What a fine way to observe PEARL HARBOR DAY.

BB