Ernie

Default How Can This Be Checked Out???

Thanks again guys for some very good information. Now that I know all this,
I feel better armed to apply a remedy - after I contact the boat
manufacturer.

"RG" wrote in message
Hmmmm... repair a cracked tube without damaging the boat any more.

There is a company called "Insituform" http://www.insituform.com/
whose business it is to repair cracked underground pipes for utilities

etc.
Obviously, they fix large piping, but one never knows how small a tubing
they may have worked on recently.

The process is something along the lines of inserting a flexible, resin
impregnated, tube of woven material into the target pipe;

In the InsituformŪ process, a resin-impregnated InsituformŪ tube is
installed into a damaged sewer. This process results in a seamless,
jointless "pipe-within-a-pipe" with a smooth, continuous inner surface

which
usually increases flow capacity. We typically complete installations in a
single day, using robotic methods to restore active connections from

within
the line.

I have no earthly idea if they have any process that can help you, but I'd
surely contact them to see if they can steer you in the right direction.
That's their business, .....fixing cracked piping. Your problem may be

the
size of your piping and the costs of their services.
Doesn't hurt to ask.
RichG

"Ernie" wrote in message
Again thanks for help guys. All are worth investigating.
Now, suppose the channel is damaged how would suggest it be repaired and

surely wouldn't want the guy that sold me the boat do it. He has

damaged
everything they worked on since I bought the boat new last June. What
recourse does someone in this situation has?

"Ernie" wrote in message
To Clams Canino, RG, Gene Kearns and Lawrence James, thanks for

suggestions.
The scope seems the way to go though who would have ten to fifteen

foot
scope to view the channel? Does a plumber really one of those?

--
Ernie

Everyone dies, but not everyone lives.
A. Sachs