Clams Canino

Default How Can This Be Checked Out???

If it needs a repair - I'd think a hose would have to be run from end to
end.

Call the manufacturer - relate the problem - and explain that you don't want
Dennis the Menace working on (or touching) your boat any more. Ask them for
an alternative repair facility.

-W

"Ernie" wrote in message
Again thanks for help guys. All are worth investigating.
Now, suppose the channel is damaged how would suggest it be repaired and I
surely wouldn't want the guy that sold me the boat do it. He has damaged
everything they worked on since I bought the boat new last June. What
recourse does someone in this situation has?